OUTPATIENT AND INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS
We understand that everyone’s recovery is different.
Whether you’re struggling with mental health or substance use issues, or both – On Demand’s individualized treatment planning and quick scheduling process will provide the treatment that you deserve right when you need it. Visit one of our centrally located offices for a walk-in appointment or call to schedule time to sit down with one of our certified counselors.
Outpatient Groups are the less-intensive option for outpatient treatment in recovery. Clients will often “step-down” to an outpatient group after completion of IOP. However, for some – this is the best option after completion of an inpatient rehabilitation program. The best way to discover which group is right for you is to sit down with our counselors for an assessment and professional recommendation for treatment.
- For clients who have long-term sobriety and want to continue to taper from MAT (Medication Assisted Treatment)
- Continue to build sober supports
- Topics covered in group counseling are tailored to group members
Intensive Outpatient Group (IOP)
Intensive Outpatient Groups are perfect for a person new to recovery who has just completed treatment in an inpatient rehabilitation center and would like to stay engaged. IOP Groups meet multiple times a week and are coupled with individual counseling sessions to help individuals who are new to recovery maintain sobriety and continue to build sober supports and practice coping skills.
- Customized to the client
- IOP is scheduled two to three days per week with each session lasting three hours
- IOP is offered in both daytime and evening hours – allowing for clients to maintain a schedule at place of employment.
- Program consists of group counseling, individual counseling, case management, crisis intervention and ongoing aftercare
- On Demand accepts clients with some private insurance, all Ohio Medicaid and self-pay. Please call for insurance verification.
Following up with your counselor for individual counseling or attending maintenance groups is an important part of staying engaged in your recovery. We will schedule aftercare sessions with you based on individual need.
Mental Health Counseling
Counseling focused specifically on challenges and disorders related to mental health. Depression, anxiety, stress and self-image are only some of the topics you can cover when speaking with one of our licensed mental health counselors. Know that you are in good hands at On Demand.
- Discuss issues in a caring and supportive environment
- Increase understanding of life stressors and issues while assisting a client in developing effective coping skills