Find the Courage to Recover
MOST INSURANCES ACCEPTED – CALL FOR INSURANCE VERIFICATION
Local. Accessible. Individualized.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
On Demand’s IOP “Intensive Outpatient Program” is geared toward clients wishing to begin and maintain a sober life through attendance and participation in individual and group counseling. IOP Groups meet multiple times a week and are coupled with individual counseling sessions to help individuals who are new to recovery maintain sobriety and continue to build sober supports and practice coping skills.
- Customized to the client
- IOP is scheduled two to three days per week with each session lasting three hours
- IOP is offered in both daytime and evening hours - allowing for clients to maintain a schedule at place of employment.
- Program consists of group counseling, individual counseling, case management, crisis intervention and ongoing aftercare
- On Demand accepts clients with some private insurance, all Ohio Medicaid and self-pay. Please call for insurance verification.
Outpatient Group Counseling
Outpatient Groups are the less-intensive option for outpatient treatment in recovery. Clients will often “step-down” to an outpatient group after completion of IOP. However, for some – this is the best option after completion of an inpatient rehabilitation program. The best way to discover which group is right for you is to sit down with our counselors for an assessment and professional recommendation for treatment.
- For clients who have long-term sobriety and want to continue to taper from MAT (Medically Assisted Treatment)
- Continue to build sober supports
- Maintenance Group
- Topics in group counseling can include parenting, vocational supports, 12 step engagement, emotional expression, etc.
Individual counseling provides a safe space for individuals to receive support and encouragement, work on personal growth or explore their emotions, motivations and/ or stresses. Personal topics in life like anger, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, marriage and relationship challenges, parenting problems, career changes, etc. can all be discussed in individual counseling sessions.
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly sessions are offered one-on-one with trained counselors.
- Relationship building, mental health, sober living, relapse prevention, coping skills work-life balance and other topics are covered.
- Counselors have a flexible schedule to accommodate all needs.
- More in-depth discussion than group counseling
- Aligns with MAT services (Medically Assisted Treatment)
Mental Health Counseling
Counseling focused specifically on challenges and disorders related to mental health. Depression, anxiety, stress and self-image are only some of the topics you can cover when speaking with one of our licensed mental health counselors. Know that you are in good hands at On Demand.
- Discuss issues in a caring and supportive environment
- Develop knowledge about life stressors and issues
- Custom and individualized healing for adults
- Provide services to assist a client in developing effective coping skills
Because no one method of recovery is right for everyone – we embrace many. Our experienced staff works with clients to discover which method will be most effective in their recovery.
Some methods we utilize:
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
GET HELP NOW!
Meet with your recovery team of counselors and physicians
Regain control of your life.